Electronic Advertising is not new, however to the taxi cab industry it is, we will try to explain how to deploy a taxi cab electronic advertising solutions, so your deployment is trouble free.
1. What type and size of screen will you be using? The best type of screens are the ones that are stretched, however both conventional commercial grade displays and digital posters can be used, but the maximum size would be 36 inches anything larger could be prone to damage in cross winds.
2. How to protect the digital signage hardware on the roof? The only option is put the advertising hardware in a taxi digital signage enclosure, this will protect the hardware from air borne particles that could potentially damage the electronics, as well as protecting them from the weather.
3. Connectivity – Ensure that all the cables required to power and run the displays is included in the solution, as it could be an expensive mistake if not.
4. Content – Probably the most important part of the advertising campaign, without it what is it all for?
5. Digital Signage Software – This is used to create the content or the adverts, some are free and some software packages for electronic advertising can cost hundreds if not thousands of dollars.
If cost is an issue, there are ways to save money – instead of using conventional commercial displays and a media player that is associated with them a cost effective solution would be to use a special all in one solution that is an LCD display with a built in player so this saves on connectivity costs. With this affordable solution, you save on connectivity, media player and display costs that can contribute to a lot of money over a project. This option is ideal for trialling a system before rolling it out.
LCD Enclosure Global are the world renowned manufacturer of digital signage enclosures that are used in fuel pump advertising, outdoor digital signage and now they have launched a Taxi Cab Electronic Advertising for a complete turnkey solution.
LCD Enclosure Global – anything else is a compromise.
“Manufactured in the UK – Supported in USA & Australia”.