ProEnc’s Ligature-Safe TV solution for use in hospital and correctional facilities.
Our ligature-safe TV solution is the only product on the market that is 100% compliant, in this instance protecting patientsts in psychiatric and correctional facilities. All our products are high-quality backed with their extended warranty period. We know our build quality and that is why we off a 3 year warranty.
These units are designed with input from the US Federal Mental Health Department who have approved our product having passed all stringent tests.
- Code: NL26 for flat screen TV’s 17″ to 26″
- Code: NL36 for flat screen TV’s 27″ to 36″
- Code: NL46 for flat screen TV’s 37″ to 46″
- Code: NL55 for flat screen TV’s 47″ to 55″
Not ALL psychiatric facility TV protection is the same…
ProEnc have discovered that several rivals to the industry have self-certified their products. Having passed no test or approval requirements, check out the video below. This shows how the new products will enable patients and prisons to self-harm, putting your clients at risk.
What separates our Behavioral Health TV solution from the pack.
- Proenc’s products are manufactured from heavy gauge sheet steel, fully welded for maximum strength.
- Our protective housings have 4 sides sloping, preventing looping of material round the TV.
- The ligature-proof LCD enclosure comes with security locks – only authorized staff with the key can access the TV case.
- 1/4 inch thick viewing window which is the thickest in the industry. It is also virtually unbreakable!
- Every unit is supplied fully assembled.
- Proenc’s warranty is 3 years as standard.
Take a look at the how strong a Proenc enclosure is (below) – ours is the white unit!
Proenc’s products are also specified with leading architects who advise mental health hospitals on what’s the best solution for their new build or extension.
More in depth details of ProEnc’s ligature resistant TV enclosures can be seen here.
Our solutions have been deployed all over the USA, Canada, Australia and Europe, call us to discuss your project on (862) 234-5981. As well as being specified by leading architects and used on many movie and prison documentary sets.