Indoor digital signage solutions.
Indoor electronic signage solutions vary from wall mounted to floor standing, they can be standalone or networked for remote content updates.
They can range from small interactive displays used at car dealerships through to large interactive displays used at airports.
This allows US restaurants to comply with the recent food labeling bill and this of food labeling is spreading across Europe.
- Available in different sizes
- Content can be updated remotely or locally
USB digital poster
These are the entry level solutions for electronic signage, each unit comes as standard as follows:
- Designed for 24×7 useage
- Landscape or portrait
- High Definition (HD)
- Multiple inputs
- Wide viewing angle
- Eco friendly time control
- Plug and play with USB drive
- Locked media player
- Plays images, video and music
- Scheduling software
- Available in sizes from 26″ to 80″
Floor standing digital signage
- Available in sizes 10″ to 26″
- Manual updates with USB drive
- Lockable media player
- Plays images, videos and music
- Screen in landscape or portrait
- Sleek design for reception areas and car dealerships
Interactive indoor digital signage
- Available in portrait and landscape
- Screen sizes from 36″ to 65″
- Interactive (touch screen) display
- Network enabled media player
- Plays music, images, video and Flash content
- Can be used for wayfinding
- Contempary design
- Used in hotel lobbies, colleges, universities and conference centers
- Wheel chair compliant (DDA for European organizations)
- Can be hard wired or WIFI
- Cables fed through base of unit
- Built in media player with hard drive
Not forgetting video walls that are used as giant advertising boards on walls in malls and outside, these can be split to display digital advertising content on individual sections of the video wall, or to be cover the entire wall. This solution is one of the most effective digital advertising mediums currently used.