Pizza Hut has chosen a cash machine media provider for the digital signage campaign, to promote the £4 “happy hour menu” to consumers on the High Street, who are using a cash machine especially around payday.
The campaign was tested in January 2009 and now is set to feature 750,000 transactions on ATM’s around the UK, that are in the local area of a Pizza Hut.
This campaign is part of a larger which includes online displays and will be amplified through the ATM’s terminals to capture the audiences attention.
They found that this was one of the most effective ways to capture their target audience, with the fixed price menu of £4, using the ATM’s allows a valued message to be delivered to potential customers who are withdrawing cash, especially at a time when cash is tight, so a treat at Pizza Hut will not break the bank at only £4.
- LCD Enclosure Global – Stocked and ready to ship.
- LCD monitors enclosures – a vital protection for your outdoor screens
- Transportation Digital Signage Solutions – The Important factors.
- Electronic information boards and uses for advertising.
- Linking NFC Tags to Video content in Digital Signage Enclosures